Re: [Hybrid] Re: Hope this is brought back on New Album.

  • G3K
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2006
      Yeah, what happened with the single release of Out of the Dark... not that
      it matters at this point, of course ;-)

      G3K

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2006
        I would be quite happy with a single releaes of that track. I'd
        love to hear some remixes of it but to my knowledge none exist.

        As far as the vocals, I find Adam's voice to be the most appropriate
        on this track in particular. It matches well with the powerful
        buildups.

        I've always been partial to a woman's voice on Hybrid's songs and
        remixes (a la Wide Angle), but I'm really looking forward to hearing
        Perry Farrell on LP3.

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "G3K" <g3kg3k@...> wrote:

        > Yeah, what happened with the single release of Out of the Dark...
        not that
        > it matters at this point, of course ;-)
        >
        > G3K

      • chrismix50
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2, 2006
          There is an early version of Out of The Dark with alternate lyrics,
          and some minor song changes. It is a good track, and probably one of
          the few that I thought Adam fit with.

          I've heard Perry on LP3 and he sounds pretty good; granted I would
          rather have a Julie Cruise repeat, but for a male vocalist I think
          it's as good as you can get.

          I take it there is no Adam on LP3?

          -Chris