Force Mass Motion mixes

  • Harkin, Andy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 16, 2006
      Mike - Force Mass Motion did a mix on Strongarm Sessions too, which might be available on the archives somewhere.

      *looks*

      http://www.protonradio.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=10600 <http://www.protonradio.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=10600&sid=b8475df585aaa8bb0c63d8db70354192> &sid=b8475df585aaa8bb0c63d8db70354192

      Also, there's a cool mix on his agency's site.

      http://www.flatline.me.uk/forcemass/forcemass.html <http://www.flatline.me.uk/forcemass/forcemass.html>

      Mike played for me at my party "Marbles" last weekend, following our very own James Warren, but I wasn't in the room to spot many tunes so I don't know if he played his mix of Hybrid. I'll have a chat with him and see if I can't get a better quality mix including it, then host it.
    • James C Warren
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 20, 2006
        Mike played for me at my party "Marbles" last weekend, following our very own James Warren.

        ...And a top nite was had by one and all :) Great party.