Re: My Space Snooping...

  • udalpha1
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 19, 2006
      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "nineinchfoo" <nineinchfoo@...> wrote:

      > The guys from Hybrid left this comment on someone's page:
      >
      > June 11th, 2006
      >
      > "I hope you're well and things are good, we've just finished off the
      > third LP (about bloody time!) so I'll get you a copy in a few weeks
      > when it's mastered."
      >
      > Just a little clue to how soon LP3 might be coming :)

      Yeah, that's a pull off my myspace page (I feel so loved, people are
      looking at my page...er, messages on my page) I wouldn't read too much
      into it, as I'm sure Ally and Nick can attest, Mike's quite the
      perfectionist and I'm sure he'll listen to the album after it's been
      mastered and hear something he doesn't like and work on it for another
      couple months. It's all good though, it's been so long since the last
      album came out that I'm willing to wait a few more months for the
      quality album we have all come to expect from Hybrid.

      -Andrew

      www.myspace.com/andrewmehan