My Space Snooping...

  • nineinchfoo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 17, 2006
      The guys from Hybrid left this comment on someone's page:

      June 11th, 2006

      "I hope you're well and things are good, we've just finished off the
      third LP (about bloody time!) so I'll get you a copy in a few weeks
      when it's mastered."

      Just a little clue to how soon LP3 might be coming :)
    • udalpha1
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 19, 2006
        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "nineinchfoo" <nineinchfoo@...> wrote:

        > The guys from Hybrid left this comment on someone's page:
        >
        > June 11th, 2006
        >
        > "I hope you're well and things are good, we've just finished off the
        > third LP (about bloody time!) so I'll get you a copy in a few weeks
        > when it's mastered."
        >
        > Just a little clue to how soon LP3 might be coming :)

        Yeah, that's a pull off my myspace page (I feel so loved, people are
        looking at my page...er, messages on my page) I wouldn't read too much
        into it, as I'm sure Ally and Nick can attest, Mike's quite the
        perfectionist and I'm sure he'll listen to the album after it's been
        mastered and hear something he doesn't like and work on it for another
        couple months. It's all good though, it's been so long since the last
        album came out that I'm willing to wait a few more months for the
        quality album we have all come to expect from Hybrid.

        -Andrew

        www.myspace.com/andrewmehan