Alleged Hybrid Productions

  • Antti Mutta
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 29, 2001
      Hey there!

      Here's some answers to your questions of alleged Hybrid productions:

      > Also are these songs mixed or related to Hybrid?:
      > Hybrid - Fibonacci Sequence (Luminescent's Extended Hybrid Mix)
      > Hybrid - Fibonacci Sequence (Luminescent's Hybrid Mix)

      Original tracks are by BT not Hybrid. I have no idea if there exists Hybrid remixes of this quite excellent electro track.

      > Monk & Cantatella - Enter the Monk (Dub)

      I think this is legit.

      > Hybrid - Fall Out of Love (Gates of Sean Mix)

      Dunno about the remix in question but Fall Out Of Love is an old track by Hybrid.

      > Hybrid - Smokebelch (Hybrid remix)

      Umm. Again, I have no idea if Hybrid has remixed this but the original artist is Sabres Of Paradise, not Hybrid.

      > Hybrid - Dimension (Salt Tank's Voices of Reason Mix)

      This is legit but the artist is Salt Tank, not Hybrid..

      > BT - Running the Down Way Up (Hybrid's Space Manoevures remix)

      Pretty weird mix name here. Space Manoeuvres is the moniker for Quivver aka John Graham (member of Tilt as well). Can't confirm this though.

      -antti
    • propellerheadcase@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 29, 2001
        > > Hybrid - Fibonacci Sequence (Luminescent's Extended Hybrid Mix)
        > > Hybrid - Fibonacci Sequence (Luminescent's Hybrid Mix)

        Unless the naming is wrong (thanks to the Napster plebs) the mixes
        are obviously by Luminescent, and Hybrid isn't that uncommon a word,
        ya know.

        > > Hybrid - Dimension (Salt Tank's Voices of Reason Mix)

        Bearing in mind that Salt Tank's 'Dimension' does have 'Hybrid's
        Audio Candy Mix' - thoroughly appropriate name, too!

        Cheerz,

        Alan D.

        The Music is the Life...
        ...and it Shall be Ours.

        --- In HybridUK@y..., "Antti Mutta" <antti.mutta@s...> wrote:
        > Hey there!
        >
        > Here's some answers to your questions of alleged Hybrid productions:
        >
        > > Also are these songs mixed or related to Hybrid?:
        > > Hybrid - Fibonacci Sequence (Luminescent's Extended Hybrid Mix)
        > > Hybrid - Fibonacci Sequence (Luminescent's Hybrid Mix)
        >
        > Original tracks are by BT not Hybrid. I have no idea if there
        exists Hybrid remixes of this quite excellent electro track.

        > > Monk & Cantatella - Enter the Monk (Dub)
        >
        > I think this is legit.
        >
        > > Hybrid - Fall Out of Love (Gates of Sean Mix)
        >
        > Dunno about the remix in question but Fall Out Of Love is an old
        track by Hybrid.

        > > Hybrid - Smokebelch (Hybrid remix)
        >
        > Umm. Again, I have no idea if Hybrid has remixed this but the
        original artist is Sabres Of Paradise, not Hybrid.

        > > Hybrid - Dimension (Salt Tank's Voices of Reason Mix)
        >
        > This is legit but the artist is Salt Tank, not Hybrid..
        >
        > > BT - Running the Down Way Up (Hybrid's Space Manoevures remix)
        >
        > Pretty weird mix name here. Space Manoeuvres is the moniker for
        Quivver aka John Graham (member of Tilt as well). Can't confirm this
        though.

        > -antti
      • Andrew J. Cowell
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2 1:22 PM
          > > Monk & Cantatella - Enter the Monk (Dub)
          >
          > I think this is legit.

          Confirmed, there is a vocal and a dub. Just check out the many Hybrid
          discogs (c'mon someone, post the links, haven't got them to hand). Devon's
          one is decent I normally use that.