Re: [Hybrid] Hybrid-Dreamstalker

  • chrismix50
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 13, 2006
      Has anyone heard dreamstalker yet?

      For some reason I keep thinking that its going to be a revival of
      Sleepwalking...

      Dream - Sleep
      Stalking - Walking

      Mabey its just me. Also does anyone know about the remixes Trent
      Cantrelle is doing for Hybrid?

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Gravistar70@... wrote:

      > Any release dates on dreamstalker yet..? superstyla x

    • Nick Bower
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 14, 2006
        Yes, I've heard it...it's superb - along with the rest of the album.

        (and no, it's not a re-hash of Sleepwalking)

        :)

        Nick

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "chrismix50" <richlea@...> wrote:

        > Has anyone heard dreamstalker yet?
        >
        > For some reason I keep thinking that its going to be a revival of
        > Sleepwalking...
        >
        > Dream - Sleep
        > Stalking - Walking
        >
        > Mabey its just me. Also does anyone know about the remixes Trent
        > Cantrelle is doing for Hybrid?
        >
        > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Gravistar70@ wrote:
        > >
        > > Any release dates on dreamstalker yet..? superstyla x

      • d moffett
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 15, 2006
          hey

          no gloating that you got to hear the album before the rest (most of) us... ;-P

          Dave