Re: [Hybrid] Hybrid-Dreamstalker

  • Gravistar70@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 12 9:25 AM
      Any release dates on dreamstalker yet..? superstyla x
    • chrismix50
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 13 7:35 AM
        Has anyone heard dreamstalker yet?

        For some reason I keep thinking that its going to be a revival of
        Sleepwalking...

        Dream - Sleep
        Stalking - Walking

        Mabey its just me. Also does anyone know about the remixes Trent
        Cantrelle is doing for Hybrid?

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Gravistar70@... wrote:

        > Any release dates on dreamstalker yet..? superstyla x

      • Nick Bower
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 14 12:54 AM
          Yes, I've heard it...it's superb - along with the rest of the album.

          (and no, it's not a re-hash of Sleepwalking)

          :)

          Nick

          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "chrismix50" <richlea@...> wrote:

          > Has anyone heard dreamstalker yet?
          >
          > For some reason I keep thinking that its going to be a revival of
          > Sleepwalking...
          >
          > Dream - Sleep
          > Stalking - Walking
          >
          > Mabey its just me. Also does anyone know about the remixes Trent
          > Cantrelle is doing for Hybrid?
          >
          > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Gravistar70@ wrote:
          > >
          > > Any release dates on dreamstalker yet..? superstyla x

        • d moffett
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 15 8:08 AM
            hey

            no gloating that you got to hear the album before the rest (most of) us... ;-P

            Dave