RE: [Hybrid] The Eve of the War

  • James C Warren
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 12, 2006
      The 'prog mafia' and 'breakbeat police' samples aren't actually in the
      original track, I added them for a bit of texture. 'breakbeat police' is
      certainly Chris, but 'prog mafia' is said by the KRCW dj (I think!). I took
      the snippets from a Hybrid interview and the conversation talks about
      Hybridized and how as soon as they play a set, tracklistings are up a few
      hours later. Hence, we (HybridUK, Hybridized) are the 'prog mafia' and
      'breakbeat police'.

      Hope that clears things up.

      James

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 12, 2006
        Most likely Mr ex-hybrid lee Mullin!! (anybody
        remember him?) this remix was done when Hybrid were
        the three man combo still. If it isn't him then who knows!!!
      • chrismix50
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 12, 2006
          I believe thats from a fan mix that a member on the boards did.