Re: [Hybrid] Hybrid-Dreamstalker

  • noa_chan88
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 11, 2006
      dreamstalker...this sounds pretty interessting. yeah.
      I´m really excited to hear the new LP!! Can´t wait!

      Nina
    • Gravistar70@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 12, 2006
        Any release dates on dreamstalker yet..? superstyla x
      • chrismix50
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 13, 2006
          Has anyone heard dreamstalker yet?

          For some reason I keep thinking that its going to be a revival of
          Sleepwalking...

          Dream - Sleep
          Stalking - Walking

          Mabey its just me. Also does anyone know about the remixes Trent
          Cantrelle is doing for Hybrid?

          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Gravistar70@... wrote:

          > Any release dates on dreamstalker yet..? superstyla x

        • Nick Bower
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 14, 2006
            Yes, I've heard it...it's superb - along with the rest of the album.

            (and no, it's not a re-hash of Sleepwalking)

            :)

            Nick

            --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "chrismix50" <richlea@...> wrote:

            > Has anyone heard dreamstalker yet?
            >
            > For some reason I keep thinking that its going to be a revival of
            > Sleepwalking...
            >
            > Dream - Sleep
            > Stalking - Walking
            >
            > Mabey its just me. Also does anyone know about the remixes Trent
            > Cantrelle is doing for Hybrid?
            >
            > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Gravistar70@ wrote:
            > >
            > > Any release dates on dreamstalker yet..? superstyla x

          • d moffett
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 15, 2006
              hey

              no gloating that you got to hear the album before the rest (most of) us... ;-P

              Dave