The Eve of the War

  • jtstarkiller
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 11, 2006
      Just a quick random little question...

      In the Eve of the War remix, anyone know who says "Prog Mafia" before Chris says "Breakbeat Police"? Assuming that is Chris, it makes sense for the first one to be Mike, but just doesn't sound like him to me.

      Thanks!
    • James C Warren
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 12, 2006
        The 'prog mafia' and 'breakbeat police' samples aren't actually in the
        original track, I added them for a bit of texture. 'breakbeat police' is
        certainly Chris, but 'prog mafia' is said by the KRCW dj (I think!). I took
        the snippets from a Hybrid interview and the conversation talks about
        Hybridized and how as soon as they play a set, tracklistings are up a few
        hours later. Hence, we (HybridUK, Hybridized) are the 'prog mafia' and
        'breakbeat police'.

        Hope that clears things up.

        James

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 12, 2006
          Most likely Mr ex-hybrid lee Mullin!! (anybody
          remember him?) this remix was done when Hybrid were
          the three man combo still. If it isn't him then who knows!!!
        • chrismix50
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 12, 2006
            I believe thats from a fan mix that a member on the boards did.