RE: [Hybrid] Re: Future Funk Squad - Towards The Sun (Hybrid Remix)

  • Simon Jones
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 9, 2006
      Isnt quite finished yet.. The version up on FFS' Myspace is a work in
      progress demo.

      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 9, 2006
        The new single, out in September, has remixes by:
        Hybrid
        Evil Nine
        Paul Woolford
        R3volve

        Drew Ressler
        http://www.rukes.com/

      • DUANE HARRINGTON
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 9, 2006
          cool, thx 4 the info. can't w8 2 hear it, ESPECIALLY the Hybrid mix! (which, by the way, already sounds pretty fantastic.)