Re: [HybridUK] The Hybrid Set On Radio 1

  • peak@att.net
    Message 1 of 3 , May 10, 2000
      apparently the ftp server is down... i kept getting a
      username / password errors and then when i tried with
      another FTP program, it told me that the FTP site was
      not currently online. I want this mix BAD... argh FTP
      angers me!@#($!!!

      - alan.
      > I'm sorry ally, but what you have said doesn't make any sense to me
      > whatsoever. Where exactly do I find it?
      >
      > thanx
      >
      > Jitesh
    • Ally Shuttleworth
      Message 2 of 3 , May 10, 2000
        I can't remember what I said :o)

        Include whatever I said in your e-mails (short-term memory)