Re: [Hybrid] Re: Future Funk Squad - Towards The Sun (Hybrid Remix)

  • dcraig@nmt.edu
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 8 10:16 AM
      Hmm, this remix feels a lot like some of their earlier remixes. It's got
      a lot of those stuttered hats they were known for in the past and after
      the breakdown they jump into a 4x4 house pattern, switching up from the
      breaks. I like it.

      Dan

      > Well it looks like FFS just put up a 3 minute sample of the Hybrid
      > remix on their myspace.
      >
      > http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=38056510
      >
      > Also Toward The Sun will be their next single, on CD and 12''...and
      > the Hybrid mix will be encluded.
      >
      > Hopefully we will get a release soon.
      >
      > :)
      >
      > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "chrismix50" <richlea@...> wrote:
      >>
      >> Sounds like Hybrid decided to do a bit of remix swapping with Future
      >> Funk Squad, as they have just mentioned a remix by hybrid on hybrid's
      >> myspace.

    • Simon Jones
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 9 1:59 AM
        Isnt quite finished yet.. The version up on FFS' Myspace is a work in
        progress demo.

        Hmm, this remix feels a lot like some of their earlier remixes. It's got a
        lot of those stuttered hats they were known for in the past and after the
        breakdown they jump into a 4x4 house pattern, switching up from the breaks.
        I like it.

        Dan

        > Well it looks like FFS just put up a 3 minute sample of the Hybrid
        > remix on their myspace.
        >
        > http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&frien
        > did=38056510
        >
        > Also Toward The Sun will be their next single, on CD and 12''...and
        > the Hybrid mix will be encluded.
        >
        > Hopefully we will get a release soon.
        >
        > :)
        >
        > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "chrismix50" <richlea@...> wrote:
        >>
        >> Sounds like Hybrid decided to do a bit of remix swapping with Future
        >> Funk Squad, as they have just mentioned a remix by hybrid on hybrid's
        >> myspace.
      • Drew Ressler
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 9 5:31 AM
          The new single, out in September, has remixes by:
          Hybrid
          Evil Nine
          Paul Woolford
          R3volve

          Drew Ressler
          http://www.rukes.com/

        • DUANE HARRINGTON
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 9 8:19 PM
            cool, thx 4 the info. can't w8 2 hear it, ESPECIALLY the Hybrid mix! (which, by the way, already sounds pretty fantastic.)