Re: [Hybrid] Re: Future Funk Squad - Towards The Sun (Hybrid Remix)

  • dcraig@nmt.edu
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 8, 2006
      Hmm, this remix feels a lot like some of their earlier remixes. It's got
      a lot of those stuttered hats they were known for in the past and after
      the breakdown they jump into a 4x4 house pattern, switching up from the
      breaks. I like it.

      Dan

      > Well it looks like FFS just put up a 3 minute sample of the Hybrid
      > remix on their myspace.
      >
      > http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=38056510
      >
      > Also Toward The Sun will be their next single, on CD and 12''...and
      > the Hybrid mix will be encluded.
      >
      > Hopefully we will get a release soon.
      >
      > :)
      >
      > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "chrismix50" <richlea@...> wrote:
      >>
      >> Sounds like Hybrid decided to do a bit of remix swapping with Future
      >> Funk Squad, as they have just mentioned a remix by hybrid on hybrid's
      >> myspace.

    • Thomas Touzimsky
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 8, 2006
        > Hopefully we will get a release soon.

        Hopefully we will get the Evil Nine remix, too! :-D

        ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

        Just because people don't understand you
        doesn't make you an artist. (Unknown)
      • Simon Jones
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 9, 2006
          Isnt quite finished yet.. The version up on FFS' Myspace is a work in
          progress demo.

          Hmm, this remix feels a lot like some of their earlier remixes. It's got a
          lot of those stuttered hats they were known for in the past and after the
          breakdown they jump into a 4x4 house pattern, switching up from the breaks.
          I like it.

          Dan

          > Well it looks like FFS just put up a 3 minute sample of the Hybrid
          > remix on their myspace.
          >
          > http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&frien
          > did=38056510
          >
          > Also Toward The Sun will be their next single, on CD and 12''...and
          > the Hybrid mix will be encluded.
          >
          > Hopefully we will get a release soon.
          >
          > :)
          >
          > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "chrismix50" <richlea@...> wrote:
          >>
          >> Sounds like Hybrid decided to do a bit of remix swapping with Future
          >> Funk Squad, as they have just mentioned a remix by hybrid on hybrid's
          >> myspace.
        • Drew Ressler
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 9, 2006
            The new single, out in September, has remixes by:
            Hybrid
            Evil Nine
            Paul Woolford
            R3volve

            Drew Ressler
            http://www.rukes.com/

          • DUANE HARRINGTON
            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 9, 2006
              cool, thx 4 the info. can't w8 2 hear it, ESPECIALLY the Hybrid mix! (which, by the way, already sounds pretty fantastic.)