Re: Future Funk Squad - Towards The Sun (Hybrid Remix)

  • chrismix50
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 8, 2006
      Well it looks like FFS just put up a 3 minute sample of the Hybrid
      remix on their myspace.

      http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=38056510

      Also Toward The Sun will be their next single, on CD and 12''...and
      the Hybrid mix will be encluded.

      Hopefully we will get a release soon.

      :)

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "chrismix50" <richlea@...> wrote:

      > Sounds like Hybrid decided to do a bit of remix swapping with Future
      > Funk Squad, as they have just mentioned a remix by hybrid on hybrid's
      > myspace.

    • Simon Jones
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 8, 2006
        Towards The Sun will be released in September.

      • dcraig@nmt.edu
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 8, 2006
          Hmm, this remix feels a lot like some of their earlier remixes. It's got
          a lot of those stuttered hats they were known for in the past and after
          the breakdown they jump into a 4x4 house pattern, switching up from the
          breaks. I like it.

          Dan

          > Well it looks like FFS just put up a 3 minute sample of the Hybrid
          > remix on their myspace.
          >
          > http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=38056510
          >
          > Also Toward The Sun will be their next single, on CD and 12''...and
          > the Hybrid mix will be encluded.
          >
          > Hopefully we will get a release soon.
          >
          > :)
          >
          > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "chrismix50" <richlea@...> wrote:
          >>
          >> Sounds like Hybrid decided to do a bit of remix swapping with Future
          >> Funk Squad, as they have just mentioned a remix by hybrid on hybrid's
          >> myspace.

        • Thomas Touzimsky
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 8, 2006
            > Hopefully we will get a release soon.

            Hopefully we will get the Evil Nine remix, too! :-D

            ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

            Just because people don't understand you
            doesn't make you an artist. (Unknown)
          • Simon Jones
            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 9, 2006
              Isnt quite finished yet.. The version up on FFS' Myspace is a work in
              progress demo.

              Hmm, this remix feels a lot like some of their earlier remixes. It's got a
              lot of those stuttered hats they were known for in the past and after the
              breakdown they jump into a 4x4 house pattern, switching up from the breaks.
              I like it.

              Dan

              > Well it looks like FFS just put up a 3 minute sample of the Hybrid
              > remix on their myspace.
              >
              > http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&frien
              > did=38056510
              >
              > Also Toward The Sun will be their next single, on CD and 12''...and
              > the Hybrid mix will be encluded.
              >
              > Hopefully we will get a release soon.
              >
              > :)
              >
              > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "chrismix50" <richlea@...> wrote:
              >>
              >> Sounds like Hybrid decided to do a bit of remix swapping with Future
              >> Funk Squad, as they have just mentioned a remix by hybrid on hybrid's
              >> myspace.
            • Drew Ressler
              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 9, 2006
                The new single, out in September, has remixes by:
                Hybrid
                Evil Nine
                Paul Woolford
                R3volve

                Drew Ressler
                http://www.rukes.com/

              • DUANE HARRINGTON
                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 9, 2006
                  cool, thx 4 the info. can't w8 2 hear it, ESPECIALLY the Hybrid mix! (which, by the way, already sounds pretty fantastic.)