Re: [Hybrid] Future Funk Squad - Towards The Sun (Hybrid Remix)

  • dcraig@nmt.edu
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 8, 2006
      Huh, I wonder how that will be? I like the two different FFS versions
      I've heard so far.

      > Sounds like Hybrid decided to do a bit of remix swapping with Future
      > Funk Squad, as they have just mentioned a remix by hybrid on hybrid's
      > myspace.

    • chrismix50
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 8, 2006
        Well it looks like FFS just put up a 3 minute sample of the Hybrid
        remix on their myspace.

        http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=38056510

        Also Toward The Sun will be their next single, on CD and 12''...and
        the Hybrid mix will be encluded.

        Hopefully we will get a release soon.

        :)

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "chrismix50" <richlea@...> wrote:

        > Sounds like Hybrid decided to do a bit of remix swapping with Future
        > Funk Squad, as they have just mentioned a remix by hybrid on hybrid's
        > myspace.

      • Simon Jones
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 8, 2006
          Towards The Sun will be released in September.

        • dcraig@nmt.edu
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 8, 2006
            Hmm, this remix feels a lot like some of their earlier remixes. It's got
            a lot of those stuttered hats they were known for in the past and after
            the breakdown they jump into a 4x4 house pattern, switching up from the
            breaks. I like it.

            Dan

            > Well it looks like FFS just put up a 3 minute sample of the Hybrid
            > remix on their myspace.
            >
            > http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=38056510
            >
            > Also Toward The Sun will be their next single, on CD and 12''...and
            > the Hybrid mix will be encluded.
            >
            > Hopefully we will get a release soon.
            >
            > :)
            >
            > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "chrismix50" <richlea@...> wrote:
            >>
            >> Sounds like Hybrid decided to do a bit of remix swapping with Future
            >> Funk Squad, as they have just mentioned a remix by hybrid on hybrid's
            >> myspace.

          • Thomas Touzimsky
            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 8, 2006
              > Hopefully we will get a release soon.

              Hopefully we will get the Evil Nine remix, too! :-D

              ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

              Just because people don't understand you
              doesn't make you an artist. (Unknown)
            • Simon Jones
              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 9, 2006
                Isnt quite finished yet.. The version up on FFS' Myspace is a work in
                progress demo.

                Hmm, this remix feels a lot like some of their earlier remixes. It's got a
                lot of those stuttered hats they were known for in the past and after the
                breakdown they jump into a 4x4 house pattern, switching up from the breaks.
                I like it.

                Dan

                > Well it looks like FFS just put up a 3 minute sample of the Hybrid
                > remix on their myspace.
                >
                > http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&frien
                > did=38056510
                >
                > Also Toward The Sun will be their next single, on CD and 12''...and
                > the Hybrid mix will be encluded.
                >
                > Hopefully we will get a release soon.
                >
                > :)
                >
                > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "chrismix50" <richlea@...> wrote:
                >>
                >> Sounds like Hybrid decided to do a bit of remix swapping with Future
                >> Funk Squad, as they have just mentioned a remix by hybrid on hybrid's
                >> myspace.
              • Drew Ressler
                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 9, 2006
                  The new single, out in September, has remixes by:
                  Hybrid
                  Evil Nine
                  Paul Woolford
                  R3volve

                  Drew Ressler
                  http://www.rukes.com/

                • DUANE HARRINGTON
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jun 9, 2006
                    cool, thx 4 the info. can't w8 2 hear it, ESPECIALLY the Hybrid mix! (which, by the way, already sounds pretty fantastic.)