Future Funk Squad - Towards The Sun (Hybrid Remix)

  • chrismix50
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 8, 2006
      Sounds like Hybrid decided to do a bit of remix swapping with Future
      Funk Squad, as they have just mentioned a remix by hybrid on hybrid's
      myspace.
    • dcraig@nmt.edu
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 8, 2006
        Huh, I wonder how that will be? I like the two different FFS versions
        I've heard so far.

        > Sounds like Hybrid decided to do a bit of remix swapping with Future
        > Funk Squad, as they have just mentioned a remix by hybrid on hybrid's
        > myspace.

      • chrismix50
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 8, 2006
          Well it looks like FFS just put up a 3 minute sample of the Hybrid
          remix on their myspace.

          http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=38056510

          Also Toward The Sun will be their next single, on CD and 12''...and
          the Hybrid mix will be encluded.

          Hopefully we will get a release soon.

          :)

          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "chrismix50" <richlea@...> wrote:

          > Sounds like Hybrid decided to do a bit of remix swapping with Future
          > Funk Squad, as they have just mentioned a remix by hybrid on hybrid's
          > myspace.

        • Simon Jones
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 8, 2006
            Towards The Sun will be released in September.

          • dcraig@nmt.edu
            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 8, 2006
              Hmm, this remix feels a lot like some of their earlier remixes. It's got
              a lot of those stuttered hats they were known for in the past and after
              the breakdown they jump into a 4x4 house pattern, switching up from the
              breaks. I like it.

              Dan

              > Well it looks like FFS just put up a 3 minute sample of the Hybrid
              > remix on their myspace.
              >
              > http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=38056510
              >
              > Also Toward The Sun will be their next single, on CD and 12''...and
              > the Hybrid mix will be encluded.
              >
              > Hopefully we will get a release soon.
              >
              > :)
              >
              > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "chrismix50" <richlea@...> wrote:
              >>
              >> Sounds like Hybrid decided to do a bit of remix swapping with Future
              >> Funk Squad, as they have just mentioned a remix by hybrid on hybrid's
              >> myspace.

            • Thomas Touzimsky
              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 8, 2006
                > Hopefully we will get a release soon.

                Hopefully we will get the Evil Nine remix, too! :-D

                ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

                Just because people don't understand you
                doesn't make you an artist. (Unknown)
              • Simon Jones
                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 9, 2006
                  Isnt quite finished yet.. The version up on FFS' Myspace is a work in
                  progress demo.

                  Hmm, this remix feels a lot like some of their earlier remixes. It's got a
                  lot of those stuttered hats they were known for in the past and after the
                  breakdown they jump into a 4x4 house pattern, switching up from the breaks.
                  I like it.

                  Dan

                  > Well it looks like FFS just put up a 3 minute sample of the Hybrid
                  > remix on their myspace.
                  >
                  > http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&frien
                  > did=38056510
                  >
                  > Also Toward The Sun will be their next single, on CD and 12''...and
                  > the Hybrid mix will be encluded.
                  >
                  > Hopefully we will get a release soon.
                  >
                  > :)
                  >
                  > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "chrismix50" <richlea@...> wrote:
                  >>
                  >> Sounds like Hybrid decided to do a bit of remix swapping with Future
                  >> Funk Squad, as they have just mentioned a remix by hybrid on hybrid's
                  >> myspace.
                • Drew Ressler
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jun 9, 2006
                    The new single, out in September, has remixes by:
                    Hybrid
                    Evil Nine
                    Paul Woolford
                    R3volve

                    Drew Ressler
                    http://www.rukes.com/

                  • DUANE HARRINGTON
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jun 9, 2006
                      cool, thx 4 the info. can't w8 2 hear it, ESPECIALLY the Hybrid mix! (which, by the way, already sounds pretty fantastic.)