Hybrid at Inigo

  • Peter Chapman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2006
      Last night was great! Inigo is a cracking little venue, I can't believe its
      taken me so long to actually go to it. Trying to struggle through a day of
      work now though without any sleep so far, it's gonna be a long day!

      Cheers all of you that I chatted to last night,was nice to meet some new
      people as always as well as a couple of familiar faces.

      Peter.
    • craigallison2000
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2006
        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Chapman" <peter1.chapman@...>
        wrote:

        > Last night was great! Inigo is a cracking little venue, I can't
        believe its
        > taken me so long to actually go to it. Trying to struggle through a
        day of
        > work now though without any sleep so far, it's gonna be a long day!
        >
        > Cheers all of you that I chatted to last night,was nice to meet some new
        > people as always as well as a couple of familiar faces.
        >
        > Peter.

        I'm certainly struggling myself!!

        Thanks to everyone who came down - a good night was had by all!!

        Take it easy

        Craig