Hybrid-Dreamstalker

  • Adam Shelley
    Message 1 of 8 , May 30, 2006
      Just been on Myspace and on Future Funk Squad's page
      it mentions that they did a remix of
      Hybrid-"Dreamstalker". Whats this all about? New album
      track?

      http://www.myspace.com/futurefunksquad
    • Simon Jones
      Message 2 of 8 , May 30, 2006
        Something like that ;)

        Just been on Myspace and on Future Funk Squad's page it mentions that they
        did a remix of Hybrid-"Dreamstalker". Whats this all about? New album track?

        http://www.myspace.com/futurefunksquad
      • Drew Ressler
        Message 3 of 8 , May 30, 2006
          Dreamstalker is the first single from the new album.

          Drew Ressler
          http://www.rukes.com/

        • noa_chan88
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 11, 2006
            dreamstalker...this sounds pretty interessting. yeah.
            I´m really excited to hear the new LP!! Can´t wait!

            Nina
          • Gravistar70@aol.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 12, 2006
              Any release dates on dreamstalker yet..? superstyla x
            • chrismix50
              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 13, 2006
                Has anyone heard dreamstalker yet?

                For some reason I keep thinking that its going to be a revival of
                Sleepwalking...

                Dream - Sleep
                Stalking - Walking

                Mabey its just me. Also does anyone know about the remixes Trent
                Cantrelle is doing for Hybrid?

                --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Gravistar70@... wrote:

                > Any release dates on dreamstalker yet..? superstyla x

              • Nick Bower
                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 14, 2006
                  Yes, I've heard it...it's superb - along with the rest of the album.

                  (and no, it's not a re-hash of Sleepwalking)

                  :)

                  Nick

                  --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "chrismix50" <richlea@...> wrote:

                  > Has anyone heard dreamstalker yet?
                  >
                  > For some reason I keep thinking that its going to be a revival of
                  > Sleepwalking...
                  >
                  > Dream - Sleep
                  > Stalking - Walking
                  >
                  > Mabey its just me. Also does anyone know about the remixes Trent
                  > Cantrelle is doing for Hybrid?
                  >
                  > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Gravistar70@ wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Any release dates on dreamstalker yet..? superstyla x

                • d moffett
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jun 15, 2006
                    hey

                    no gloating that you got to hear the album before the rest (most of) us... ;-P

                    Dave