RE: [Hybrid] How will you purchase the new Hybrid album?

  • James C Warren
    Message 1 of 25 , May 11 4:29 AM
      Jeez, is it really 3 years?! Frightening.

      I remember going to Fabric around this time of year for one of the live sets
      before Morning Si-Fi came out. Now that was a good evening :)

      James

      Message 2 of 25 , May 11 4:45 AM
        Scary isn't it? Time flies :)

        I remember having a great afternoon and evening down at Fabric with
        the boys during this time, whilst they set up, rehearsed and then
        performed for one of their live shows.

        One memory which will always stay with me is walking through from
        Fabric's Room 1 to Room 2 - early afternoon. It was just as the lads
        started rehearsing their live version of Kill City. The vocal echoed
        beautifully around the empty club and it really put the hairs up on
        the back of my neck!

        :)

        Nick

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "James C Warren" <james@...> wrote:

        > Jeez, is it really 3 years?! Frightening.
        >
        > I remember going to Fabric around this time of year for one of the
        live sets
        > before Morning Si-Fi came out. Now that was a good evening :)
        >
        > James

        Behalf
        > Of Ben Abrams
        > Sent: 11 May 2006 10:38
        > To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
        > Subject: Re: [Hybrid] How will you purchase the new Hybrid album?
        >
        > Definitely... I remember the dates shifting a few times before MSF...
        > looks like we'll hit the 3 year mark between albums
        >

        > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, dcraig@ wrote:
        > >
        > > But a Distinctive July is always a late September/October release.

      • Simon Jones
        Message 3 of 25 , May 11 4:46 AM
          Was the end of May in 2002 I believe..

          >Jeez, is it really 3 years?! Frightening.
          >
          >I remember going to Fabric around this time of year for one of the >live sets before Morning Si-Fi came out. Now that was a good >evening :)
          >
          >James
        • Simon Jones
          Message 4 of 25 , May 15 8:20 AM
            Mid September is the latest date I have...