Re: [HybridUK] the hybrid set

  • Vince H.
    Message 1 of 3 , May 10, 2000
      Yes, u are correct....the mp3 version is the most widely available format.  The cd it came from is very limited, unfortunately. :/

      Vince H.
      Message 2 of 3 , May 10, 2000
        But I will find that damn CD.....

        *evil laugh*

        Message 3 of 3 , May 10, 2000
          Oh, I get ya now - Yeah, that's right...it's on MP3.

          It's a shame bandwidth won't allow me to download it though :o(