Re: [Hybrid] How will you purchase the new Hybrid album?

  • Philip Hallam
    Message 1 of 25 , May 8, 2006
      why would you download a copy when you can just rip the cd?

    • ally @ hybrid-group.com
      Message 2 of 25 , May 9, 2006
        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Darrin Maunders <darrin@...> wrote:

        > With money!

        There's always one :-)

        Ally
      • Harkin, Andy
        Message 3 of 25 , May 9, 2006
          Phew! For a minute there I thought it wasn't going to be on vinyl..

          \o/

        • dcraig@nmt.edu
          Message 4 of 25 , May 9, 2006
            So hardcopy, digital or both?

          • ally @ hybrid-group.com
            Message 5 of 25 , May 9, 2006
              Yep :)

              I would change the wording, but it'll re-set the votes (I learnt that
              the hard way a while back!)

            • dcraig@nmt.edu
              Message 6 of 25 , May 9, 2006
                Good idea. I'm just nitpicking anyway.

                > Yep :)
                >
                > I would change the wording, but it'll re-set the votes (I learnt that
                > the hard way a while back!)
                >
                > Ally
              • Ben Abrams
                Message 7 of 25 , May 9, 2006
                  Make sure everybody puts buy the CD etc etc so that Distinctive don't
                  just release it in purely mp3 format....

                  --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "ally @ hybrid-group.com" <ally@...>
                  wrote:

                  > Ah, sorry...if you're planning to purchase just the vinyl...then
                  > class it as a CD.
                  >
                  > What I'm really after if are people planning to download or buy a
                  > physical copy (in whatever format).
                  >
                  > Ally
                  >

                  > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, dcraig@ wrote:
                  > >
                  > > No choices for old school vinyl junkies?
                  > >
                  > > > I'm interested to see how everyone is going to purchase the new
                  > Hybrid
                  > > > album when it's out.
                  > > >
                  > > > So...there's a really quick vote at:

                  > > > Some people might download a copy and then purchase a CD they
                  > can hold
                  > > > in their hands...so you can make one or more choices.
                  > > >
                  > > > :)
                  > > >
                  > > > Ally

                • Jon Lapshan

                    Message 9 of 25 , May 9, 2006
                      I'd probably do the same, I only trust my own rips.

                    • ally @ hybrid-group.com
                      Message 10 of 25 , May 10, 2006
                        Don't be daft - they aren't going to do that.

                        Please answer with what you actually think you'll do.

                        Message 11 of 25 , May 10, 2006
                          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Jon Lapshan <v6accord1207@...> wrote:

                          > When is the new Hybrid album scheduled to be released???

                          The last word was around July.

                          Ally
                        • Security U3
                          Message 12 of 25 , May 10, 2006
                            July Friend"

                            Regards

                            Mark B-E

                            >> When is the new Hybrid album scheduled to be released???
                            >

                            >The last word was around July.
                            >
                            >Ally

                          • Simon Jones
                            Message 13 of 25 , May 10, 2006
                              July at earliest.. September at latest as it stands..

                            • dcraig@nmt.edu
                              Message 14 of 25 , May 10, 2006
                                But a Distinctive July is always a late September/October release.

                                > July Friend"
                                >
                                > Regards
                                >
                                > Mark B-E
                                >

                                >>> When is the new Hybrid album scheduled to be released???
                                >>

                                >>The last word was around July.
                                >>
                                >>Ally
                              • Contreras Raymond
                                Message 15 of 25 , May 10, 2006
                                  I'll be ready to buy it.

                                  Raymond (RC) Contreras
                                  IS IT Administrator/Clerk
                                  20002 E Business PKY.
                                  Walnut CA 91789
                                  909-598-7165 Ext.1661
                                  Fax 909-468-1413
                                  raymond.contreras@...

                                  ________________________________

                                  Message 16 of 25 , May 11, 2006
                                    Definitely... I remember the dates shifting a few times before MSF...
                                    looks like we'll hit the 3 year mark between albums

                                    Message 17 of 25 , May 11, 2006
                                      I still love CDs... anything to protect their future ;-)

                                      wrote:

                                      > Don't be daft - they aren't going to do that.
                                      >
                                      > Please answer with what you actually think you'll do.

                                      > Ally
                                      >

                                      > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Ben Abrams" <benjabrams@> wrote:
                                      > >
                                      > > Make sure everybody puts buy the CD etc etc so that Distinctive
                                      > don't
                                      > > just release it in purely mp3 format....

                                    • James C Warren
                                      Message 18 of 25 , May 11, 2006
                                        Jeez, is it really 3 years?! Frightening.

                                        I remember going to Fabric around this time of year for one of the live sets
                                        before Morning Si-Fi came out. Now that was a good evening :)

                                        James

                                        Message 19 of 25 , May 11, 2006
                                          Scary isn't it? Time flies :)

                                          I remember having a great afternoon and evening down at Fabric with
                                          the boys during this time, whilst they set up, rehearsed and then
                                          performed for one of their live shows.

                                          One memory which will always stay with me is walking through from
                                          Fabric's Room 1 to Room 2 - early afternoon. It was just as the lads
                                          started rehearsing their live version of Kill City. The vocal echoed
                                          beautifully around the empty club and it really put the hairs up on
                                          the back of my neck!

                                          :)

                                          Nick

                                          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "James C Warren" <james@...> wrote:

                                          > Jeez, is it really 3 years?! Frightening.
                                          >
                                          > I remember going to Fabric around this time of year for one of the
                                          live sets
                                          > before Morning Si-Fi came out. Now that was a good evening :)
                                          >
                                          > James

                                          Behalf

                                          Message 20 of 25 , May 11, 2006
                                            Was the end of May in 2002 I believe..

                                            >Jeez, is it really 3 years?! Frightening.
                                            >
                                            >I remember going to Fabric around this time of year for one of the >live sets before Morning Si-Fi came out. Now that was a good >evening :)
                                            >
                                            >James
                                          • Simon Jones
                                            Message 21 of 25 , May 15, 2006
                                              Mid September is the latest date I have...