How will you purchase the new Hybrid album?

  • ally @ hybrid-group.com
    Message 1 of 25 , May 8, 2006
      I'm interested to see how everyone is going to purchase the new Hybrid
      album when it's out.

      So...there's a really quick vote at:

      Some people might download a copy and then purchase a CD they can hold
      in their hands...so you can make one or more choices.

      :)

      Ally
    • Philip Hallam
      Message 2 of 25 , May 8, 2006
        why would you download a copy when you can just rip the cd?

      • dcraig@nmt.edu
        Message 3 of 25 , May 8, 2006
          No choices for old school vinyl junkies?

          > I'm interested to see how everyone is going to purchase the new Hybrid
          > album when it's out.
          >
          > So...there's a really quick vote at:

          > Some people might download a copy and then purchase a CD they can hold
          > in their hands...so you can make one or more choices.
          >
          > :)
          >
          > Ally
        • Darrin Maunders
          Message 4 of 25 , May 8, 2006
            With money!

            ally @ hybrid-group.com wrote:
            > I'm interested to see how everyone is going to purchase the new Hybrid
            > album when it's out.
            >
            > So...there's a really quick vote at:

            > Some people might download a copy and then purchase a CD they can hold
            > in their hands...so you can make one or more choices.
            >
            > :)
            >
            > Ally

            ---
            [This E-mail has been scanned for viruses but it is your responsibility
            to maintain up to date anti virus software on the device that you are
            currently using to read this email. ]
          • ally @ hybrid-group.com
            Message 5 of 25 , May 9, 2006
              Ah, sorry...if you're planning to purchase just the vinyl...then
              class it as a CD.

              What I'm really after if are people planning to download or buy a
              physical copy (in whatever format).

            • ally @ hybrid-group.com
              Message 6 of 25 , May 9, 2006
                --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Darrin Maunders <darrin@...> wrote:

                > With money!

                There's always one :-)

                Ally
              • Harkin, Andy
                Message 7 of 25 , May 9, 2006
                  Phew! For a minute there I thought it wasn't going to be on vinyl..

                  \o/

                • dcraig@nmt.edu
                  Message 8 of 25 , May 9, 2006
                    So hardcopy, digital or both?

                  • ally @ hybrid-group.com
                    Message 9 of 25 , May 9, 2006
                      Yep :)

                      I would change the wording, but it'll re-set the votes (I learnt that
                      the hard way a while back!)

                    • dcraig@nmt.edu
                      Message 10 of 25 , May 9, 2006
                        Good idea. I'm just nitpicking anyway.

                        > Yep :)
                        >
                        > I would change the wording, but it'll re-set the votes (I learnt that
                        > the hard way a while back!)
                        >
                        > Ally
                      • Ben Abrams
                        Message 11 of 25 , May 9, 2006
                          Make sure everybody puts buy the CD etc etc so that Distinctive don't
                          just release it in purely mp3 format....

                          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "ally @ hybrid-group.com" <ally@...>
                          wrote:

                          > Ah, sorry...if you're planning to purchase just the vinyl...then
                          > class it as a CD.
                          >
                          > What I'm really after if are people planning to download or buy a
                          > physical copy (in whatever format).
                          >
                          > Ally
                          >

                          > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, dcraig@ wrote:
                          > >
                          > > No choices for old school vinyl junkies?
                          > >
                          > > > I'm interested to see how everyone is going to purchase the new
                          > Hybrid
                          > > > album when it's out.
                          > > >
                          > > > So...there's a really quick vote at:

                          > > > Some people might download a copy and then purchase a CD they
                          > can hold
                          > > > in their hands...so you can make one or more choices.
                          > > >
                          > > > :)
                          > > >
                          > > > Ally

                        • Jon Lapshan

                            Message 13 of 25 , May 9, 2006
                              I'd probably do the same, I only trust my own rips.

                            • ally @ hybrid-group.com
                              Message 14 of 25 , May 10, 2006
                                Don't be daft - they aren't going to do that.

                                Please answer with what you actually think you'll do.

                                Message 15 of 25 , May 10, 2006
                                  --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Jon Lapshan <v6accord1207@...> wrote:

                                  > When is the new Hybrid album scheduled to be released???

                                  The last word was around July.

                                  Ally
                                • Security U3
                                  Message 16 of 25 , May 10, 2006
                                    July Friend"

                                    Regards

                                    Mark B-E

                                    >> When is the new Hybrid album scheduled to be released???
                                    >

                                    >The last word was around July.
                                    >
                                    >Ally

                                  • Simon Jones
                                    Message 17 of 25 , May 10, 2006
                                      July at earliest.. September at latest as it stands..

                                    • dcraig@nmt.edu
                                      Message 18 of 25 , May 10, 2006
                                        But a Distinctive July is always a late September/October release.

                                        > July Friend"
                                        >
                                        > Regards
                                        >
                                        > Mark B-E
                                        >

                                        >>> When is the new Hybrid album scheduled to be released???
                                        >>

                                        >>The last word was around July.
                                        >>
                                        >>Ally
                                      • Contreras Raymond
                                        Message 19 of 25 , May 10, 2006
                                          I'll be ready to buy it.

                                          Raymond (RC) Contreras
                                          IS IT Administrator/Clerk
                                          20002 E Business PKY.
                                          Walnut CA 91789
                                          909-598-7165 Ext.1661
                                          Fax 909-468-1413
                                          raymond.contreras@...

                                          ________________________________

                                          Message 20 of 25 , May 11, 2006
                                            Definitely... I remember the dates shifting a few times before MSF...
                                            looks like we'll hit the 3 year mark between albums

                                            Message 21 of 25 , May 11, 2006
                                              I still love CDs... anything to protect their future ;-)

                                              wrote:

                                              > Don't be daft - they aren't going to do that.
                                              >
                                              > Please answer with what you actually think you'll do.

                                              > Ally
                                              >

                                              > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Ben Abrams" <benjabrams@> wrote:
                                              > >
                                              > > Make sure everybody puts buy the CD etc etc so that Distinctive
                                              > don't
                                              > > just release it in purely mp3 format....

                                            • James C Warren
                                              Message 22 of 25 , May 11, 2006
                                                Jeez, is it really 3 years?! Frightening.

                                                I remember going to Fabric around this time of year for one of the live sets
                                                before Morning Si-Fi came out. Now that was a good evening :)

                                                James

                                                Message 23 of 25 , May 11, 2006
                                                  Scary isn't it? Time flies :)

                                                  I remember having a great afternoon and evening down at Fabric with
                                                  the boys during this time, whilst they set up, rehearsed and then
                                                  performed for one of their live shows.

                                                  One memory which will always stay with me is walking through from
                                                  Fabric's Room 1 to Room 2 - early afternoon. It was just as the lads
                                                  started rehearsing their live version of Kill City. The vocal echoed
                                                  beautifully around the empty club and it really put the hairs up on
                                                  the back of my neck!

                                                  :)

                                                  Nick

                                                  --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "James C Warren" <james@...> wrote:

                                                  > Jeez, is it really 3 years?! Frightening.
                                                  >
                                                  > I remember going to Fabric around this time of year for one of the
                                                  live sets
                                                  > before Morning Si-Fi came out. Now that was a good evening :)
                                                  >
                                                  > James

                                                  Behalf

                                                  Message 24 of 25 , May 11, 2006
                                                    Was the end of May in 2002 I believe..

                                                    >Jeez, is it really 3 years?! Frightening.
                                                    >
                                                    >I remember going to Fabric around this time of year for one of the >live sets before Morning Si-Fi came out. Now that was a good >evening :)
                                                    >
                                                    >James
                                                  • Simon Jones
                                                    Message 25 of 25 , May 15, 2006
                                                      Mid September is the latest date I have...