Re: Hybrid's Grayarea remix

  • asmoddean2690
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 2006
      It's on iTunes in the States too. I bought it off there back in
      March. The Artist comes up as Grayarea & Hybrid and the Song Title
      is Gravity (Hybrid Mix).

      Apparently Apple didn't even try to get the full name on the
      listing. At least Napster gave it a shot. :)

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "ally @ hybrid-group.com" <ally@...>
      wrote:

      > I was just on Napster (it's our unofficial work's jukebox now) and
      > noticed they have a few Grayarea tracks on there....including
      Hybrid's