James Warren - live debut!

  • Harkin, Andy
    Message 1 of 7 , May 8, 2006
      Hello all,

      I hope you don't mind this being sent to the list, but as I know many of you, like me, are huge fans of James Warren's mixes, so I figured some of you UK members might be interested.

      We are extremely excited to announce that James Warren and Mike Bandoni will be appearing at occasional event "Marbles" for the debut of their live act - Coalesced. As you well know, over the past few years, James has been delivering some of the finest mixes we've heard. Mixes with the coolest selection, finely worked together with a layer of samples, tricks and loops that show how truly talented this guy is as a DJ.

      Force Mass Motion is a name that you should all be familiar with. His first release was in 1991 offering a unique style and sound which led to remixes for Moby, Oliver Lieb, Adamski, Westbam, Origin and more, as well as appearances on several Global Underground compilations and regular support from pretty much every prog, breaks and trance DJ you can name. We at Marbles are huge fans of his work and extremely excited that he will be playing on June 9th. Just check out his discography!

      Paul Louth is a regular name at our parties, playing at the very first Marbles in 1999 to much acclaim, supporting the breaks room at the legendary Sleepless parties and in the Marbles room at SEOne's 3rd birthday. Regular at the Miami WMC and clubs across Europe, resident at Prologue where he plays house across the genre, we will be expecting a unique and exciting breaks set from this talented and versatile DJ.

      Marbles resident Steelo has single-handedly introduced and converted more people to breaks than he's had cans of Stella for breakfast. A rising star in the breaks scene, he's appeared in the Breakspoll top 100 list for two years running, recently nominated for Best Breakthrough DJ. He knows his breaks in all guises from progressive through to gut rattling D&B and sits at the very top of our list of favourite DJs.

      MARBLES & JET @ Egg - Friday June 9th !!

      Coalesced LIVE!
      (James Warren & Mike Bandoni)
      Force Mass Motion
      Steelo
      Paul Louth
      Mikey B
      Andy Harkin

      JET room DJs TBC (Filthy/tech house)

      £7 (adv GL) : 2200 - 0600

      email marblesparty@... to add your names to the list!
    • pinyan
      Message 2 of 7 , May 9, 2006
        let me just get out from lurking to say congratulations!

        so....... when's the next mix going to be available? :)

        Harkin, Andy wrote:
        > We are extremely excited to announce that James Warren and Mike Bandoni will be appearing at
        > occasional event "Marbles" for the debut of their live act - Coalesced. As you well know, over
        > the past few years, James has been delivering some of the finest mixes we've heard. Mixes with
        > the coolest selection, finely worked together with a layer of samples, tricks and loops that show
        > how truly talented this guy is as a DJ.
      • James C Warren
        Message 3 of 7 , May 9, 2006
          Nice one Pinyan. Thanks for that.

          New live promo mix will be ready in a week or 2 and I'll be starting work on
          the next HybridUK mix soon. I'm also planning a Way Out West one too.

          James

        • dcraig@nmt.edu
          Message 4 of 7 , May 9, 2006
            Cool, a WOW one. What kind of tracks are you looking to use for that?

            Message 5 of 7 , May 9, 2006
              Not sure. Vinnie's done a rather tasty breaks mix and there are a couple more floating around, so I've got my work cut out.

              I've been trying to collect the Hybrid tracks as and when they come
              available but I might be putting out the odd request for the ones I couldn't find ;)

              James

              Cool, a WOW one. What kind of tracks are you looking to use for that?
            • zem_the_mattress
              Message 6 of 7 , May 9, 2006
                Doood!!! F%@# yeah!!

                Dave

                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 6, 2006
                  A reminder that Coalesced (James Warren and Mike Bandoni) are playing live this Friday at Egg, York Way, London at Jet meets Marbles.

                  See the flyer here - http://www.btinternet.com/~andy.harkin/marbles/front_s.jpg <http://www.btinternet.com/~andy.harkin/marbles/front_s.jpg> and http://www.btinternet.com/~andy.harkin/marbles/back_s.jpg <http://www.btinternet.com/~andy.harkin/marbles/back_s.jpg>

                  Ashley Casselle has been added to the line-up which includes Force Mass Motion, Steelo and Paul Louth. :) How exciting is that?!

                  Hope to see a few of you there..

                  Andy