Hybrid's Grayarea remix

  • ally @ hybrid-group.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 2006
      I was just on Napster (it's our unofficial work's jukebox now) and
      noticed they have a few Grayarea tracks on there....including Hybrid's
      Love From Llanfair........(you know the one) remix.

      It completely sent the formatting out because it's such a long
      name...how amusing :)

      Ally
    • asmoddean2690
      Message 2 of 2 , May 8, 2006
        It's on iTunes in the States too. I bought it off there back in
        March. The Artist comes up as Grayarea & Hybrid and the Song Title
        is Gravity (Hybrid Mix).

        Apparently Apple didn't even try to get the full name on the
        listing. At least Napster gave it a shot. :)

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "ally @ hybrid-group.com" <ally@...>