RE: [Hybrid] Coachella: I missed Hybrid, but...

  • Contreras Raymond
    Message 1 of 5 , May 5 10:29 AM
      I did not mess Hybrid all though I wished I did. I meet them in the
      vendor parking lot. They browed two mess kits of mine and did not return
      them. I took Pete and some girl to Starbucks to get coffee. That was
      the last I saw them. I'm disappointed in them.

      Raymond (RC) Contreras
      IS IT Administrator/Clerk
      20002 E Business PKY.
      Walnut CA 91789
      909-598-7165 Ext.1661
      Fax 909-468-1413
      raymond.contreras@...

      > would say its safe to say HGW did some stuff on the live show >seeing as hes string man on quite a considerable amount of
      >the new album... ;)

      <snip>