Re: [Hybrid] OT: Please protect your ears!

  • Darrin Maunders
    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2006
      It's been known for existing tinnitus to get worse upon anymore loud
      noise exposure. If you already have tinnitus and still wish to attend
      such events it's even more important to wear decent ear protection.
      Etymotics make a good musicians earplug that lowers the volume without
      killing the sound too much for a tenner off Ebay. A tenner to protect
      your ears. It's a bargain! They are discrete too and you can carry them
      on a keychain provided.