Coachella performance pics and missing data

  • zem_the_mattress
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2006
      As promised,

      It turns out that the mystery man (as in, I didn't know who he was) on the left console
      was Harry Gregson-Williams!!!! Big ups to the Boys for collecting, presenting, and being
      such a talented group of musicians - all for my personal enjoyment (and the other couple
      of thousand people I suppose). - talk about synergistically leveraging value-added of
      diverse core competencies into a better whole ;-))

      Anyways-Here are our pics
      Don't worry, the Hybrid shots are all on the first page of the album

      http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AcOHLJm4aOXWg

      And pics from a new friend (the very first photographer I have seen turn into a crazy
      dancer) though these are a bit more focused on Perry + Peter....

      http://www.unvoicedvisions.com/coachella/hybrid/index.htm