RE: [Hybrid] Hybrid's UK Live Dates

  • Chris Pitcher
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30, 2006
      I'll be at Global again.

      Was really gutted when I got there last year and they weren't on the
      laminate.

      The whole festival looks pretty good this year.
    • Nick Bower
      Message 2 of 5 , May 4, 2006
        I'm swinging between both Glade and GodsKitchen. I can't decide which
        to do, as I have mates going to each one....

        :)

        Nick

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Hybridesque ..." <hybridesque@...>
        wrote:

        > I say go to the God's Kitchen one and then we can celebrate my birthday
        > too... (25th)
        >
        > <snip>
        > >Where are the UK peeps going?
        > >
        > >I was going to go to Glade, as I wanted to see them play live for the
        > >first time in the UK...but I might go to God's Kitchen instead, it's
        > >only a few weeks later...
        > >
        > >Decisions. Decisions.
        > >
        > >Ally

      • Harkin, Andy
        Message 3 of 5 , May 4, 2006
          I'd pick Glade. Well, what I'm saying is I did pick Glade ;)