Re: [Hybrid] Re: Music used in April's Film Four TV advert

  • Georgy
    Message 1 of 13 , May 2, 2006
      Saw it at an ad agency last fall my friend used to work at. He showed it on
      a guy's desk, who was in charge of 'finding and licensing interesting music'
      for the ads. The CD-R itself looked like a disc anyone could make with a
      decent label maker printer, but then some promo CDs I get do look like
      copies from a basement duplicator lab. (GU, Underwater Records to name a
      few)

      I did not have a chance to make a copy but I listened to some of the tracks
      and they sounded like leftovers and B side candidates from Morning Sci-Fi.
      That's why I said they were from that session; of course I do not know for
      sure.

      I also remember the CD had the same songs in 3 sections: full versions
      (ranging from 2 to 5 minutes), 1 minute edits and 30 sec edits around 40
      songs altogether.