RE: [Hybrid] Hybrid's UK Live Dates

  • Hybridesque ...
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30, 2006
      I say go to the God's Kitchen one and then we can celebrate my birthday
      too... (25th)

      <snip>
      >Where are the UK peeps going?
      >
      >I was going to go to Glade, as I wanted to see them play live for the
      >first time in the UK...but I might go to God's Kitchen instead, it's
      >only a few weeks later...
      >
      >Decisions. Decisions.
      >
      >Ally
    • Chris Pitcher
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 30, 2006
        I'll be at Global again.

        Was really gutted when I got there last year and they weren't on the
        laminate.

        The whole festival looks pretty good this year.
      • Nick Bower
        Message 3 of 5 , May 4, 2006
          I'm swinging between both Glade and GodsKitchen. I can't decide which
          to do, as I have mates going to each one....

          :)

          Nick

          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Hybridesque ..." <hybridesque@...>
          wrote:

          > I say go to the God's Kitchen one and then we can celebrate my birthday
          > too... (25th)
          >
          > <snip>
          > >Where are the UK peeps going?
          > >
          > >I was going to go to Glade, as I wanted to see them play live for the
          > >first time in the UK...but I might go to God's Kitchen instead, it's
          > >only a few weeks later...
          > >
          > >Decisions. Decisions.
          > >
          > >Ally

        • Harkin, Andy
          Message 4 of 5 , May 4, 2006
            I'd pick Glade. Well, what I'm saying is I did pick Glade ;)