Hybrid's UK Live Dates

  • ally @ hybrid-group.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30, 2006
      So then...I'm struggling to keep up with the live dates at the moment.

      Here's what I got so far...

      23-Jun-06 TBC (Athens) Athens Greece
      01-Jul-06 Exit Festival warm up Belgrade Serbia
      14-Jul-06 Glade Festival (Venue TBC) Central England United Kingdom

      Also, I read a flyer for God's Kitchen and they have Hybrid listed as
      playing live. So, that will add...

      28/29-Jul-06 God's Kitchen Stratford-upon-Avon United Kingdom

      Where are the UK peeps going?

      I was going to go to Glade, as I wanted to see them play live for the
      first time in the UK...but I might go to God's Kitchen instead, it's
      only a few weeks later...

      Decisions. Decisions.

      Ally
    • Hybridesque ...
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 30, 2006
        I say go to the God's Kitchen one and then we can celebrate my birthday
        too... (25th)

        <snip>
        >Where are the UK peeps going?
        >
        >I was going to go to Glade, as I wanted to see them play live for the
        >first time in the UK...but I might go to God's Kitchen instead, it's
        >only a few weeks later...
        >
        >Decisions. Decisions.
        >
        >Ally
      • Chris Pitcher
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 30, 2006
          I'll be at Global again.

          Was really gutted when I got there last year and they weren't on the
          laminate.

          The whole festival looks pretty good this year.
        • Nick Bower
          Message 4 of 5 , May 4, 2006
            I'm swinging between both Glade and GodsKitchen. I can't decide which
            to do, as I have mates going to each one....

            :)

            Nick

            --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Hybridesque ..." <hybridesque@...>
            wrote:

            > I say go to the God's Kitchen one and then we can celebrate my birthday
            > too... (25th)
            >
            > <snip>
            > >Where are the UK peeps going?
            > >
            > >I was going to go to Glade, as I wanted to see them play live for the
            > >first time in the UK...but I might go to God's Kitchen instead, it's
            > >only a few weeks later...
            > >
            > >Decisions. Decisions.
            > >
            > >Ally

          • Harkin, Andy
            Message 5 of 5 , May 4, 2006
              I'd pick Glade. Well, what I'm saying is I did pick Glade ;)