Re: Tangled in May (was: re: Tangled in June / Updated Hybrid DJ Dates...)

  • ally @ hybrid-group.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 25, 2006
      Ooops! I was looking at the dates from Nick that were sent before
      the ones I updated. They're actually playing Tangled in May now it
      seems. 27th May.

      Shall I pay attention to the emails I send? That would be an idea,
      eh? :)

      It's not quite on the Tangled site yet, but it'll probably appear in
      a week or so.

      Ally

      http://www.myspace.com/funkedupcat
      http://www.hybrid-group.com

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "ally @ hybrid-group.com"
      <ally@...> wrote:

      > Hi Rob,
      >
      > It's not on Tangled's website because the date isn't until June.
      The