RE: [Hybrid] Re: OT: Please protect your ears!

  • Harkin, Andy
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2006
      Tinnitus can be/is also caused by Aspartame, the artificial sweetener in many drinks. That's not its only effect and should be avoided for many other reasons. Don't give it to your kids. Ever.

      It took me years to realise that soft drinks were behind ringing/whooshing in my ears, along with other stuff including insomnia. I cut them out, my life improved :)

      I had my ears tested a few months ago and did detect damage caused from loud music. The ear I cue with was not as damaged, as the cup/headphone protects the ear from the crappy quality sound usually belted out by the monitor/shoddy sound system in the club.

      Eh?