RE: [Hybrid] Re: Hybrid's Live & DJ Dates (incl. Live UK date!)

  • Harkin, Andy
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 21 12:56 AM
      London gig!!! Where can we get tickets!!!

      Please.. :)
    • Kiri Hatton
      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 21 11:09 AM
        Here's a bit more info about the night, though it says to contact the club
        directly to get tickets.

        Sooooo looking forward to this! :D

        http://www.ents24.com/web/event/1105973/Stir.html

        FRUITY

        >From: "Harkin, Andy" <andy.harkin@...>
        >To: "'HybridUK@yahoogroups.com'" <HybridUK@yahoogroups.com>
        >Subject: RE: [Hybrid] Re: Hybrid's Live & DJ Dates (incl. Live UK date!)
        >Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 08:56:40 -0000
        >
        >London gig!!! Where can we get tickets!!!
        >
        >Please.. :)

      • Harkin, Andy
        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 22 8:12 AM
          :shock:

          What a crazy rule! 90 days? 3 months?!

          There is a 60 day prior and 90 day after blackout date for all Coachella artists, so I doubt it will be anywhere in SoCal.

          Drew Ressler
          http://www.rukes.com/
        • G3K
          Message 4 of 14 , Mar 22 10:23 AM
            They're allowed to play northerly though... a lot of artists play the Bay
            Area in the days leading up.

            G3K
            > There is a 60 day prior and 90 day after blackout date for all Coachella
            > artists, so I doubt it will be anywhere in SoCal.
            >
            > Drew Ressler
            > http://www.rukes.com/

          • G3K
            Message 5 of 14 , Mar 24 1:03 AM
              SoCal for that period.

              G3K

            • dcraig@nmt.edu
              Message 6 of 14 , Mar 24 4:38 AM
                I would have figured that in the meantime Hybrid might hit up their
                favorite places in San Francisco, since they seem to be so fond of that
                town based on recent interviews.

                Dan

              • zem_the_mattress
                Message 7 of 14 , Mar 24 6:14 PM
                  DoooD!!

                  They have not played here since April 05 (Opel anniversary party - and night just didn't work for me) and I have been bugging every promoter know (and Ally, and the Hybrid myspace profile) to get them back, but no luck thus far. We are definitely holding our breath for a set up here, especially at some of the new spots which are especially suited to the Hybrid magic. A dj set on the 28 before I see them @ Coachella would just about make my year!

                  Here's hoping

                  Dave
                • gurby kaur
                  Message 8 of 14 , Mar 25 6:51 AM
                    Hey Guys,

                    Does anyone know whether hybrid will be playing out new material on the 13th
                    may (london) date or will it be predominantly older stuff?

                    Cheers,

                    turbo

                    >From: "zem_the_mattress" <Zem_the_mattress@...>
                    >To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
                    >Subject: [Hybrid] Re: Hybrid's Live & DJ Dates (incl. Live UK date!)
                    >Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 02:14:04 -0000
                    >
                    >DoooD!!
                    >
                    >They have not played here since April 05 (Opel anniversary party - and
                    >night just didn't work for me) and I have been bugging every promoter know
                    >(and Ally, and the Hybrid myspace profile) to get them back, but no luck
                    >thus far. We are definitely holding our breath for a set up here,
                    >especially at some of the new spots which are especially suited to the
                    >Hybrid magic. A dj set on the 28 before I see them @ Coachella would just
                    >about make my year!
                    >
                    >Here's hoping
                    >
                    >Dave

                  • Nick Bower
                    Message 9 of 14 , Mar 27 12:03 AM
                      I would have thought they'll showcase some new material, being that the new album release isn't far off.

                      Based on previous live gigs, the boys will probably play a bit of a
                      mixture - both new and older material (e.g. live sets for the the last
                      album showcased mainly MSF material with the odd re-worked classic
                      like Kill City and Symphony).

                      Cheers

                      Nick

                      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "gurby kaur" <gurby_kaur@...> wrote:

                      > Hey Guys,
                      >
                      > Does anyone know whether hybrid will be playing out new material on
                      the 13th
                      > may (london) date or will it be predominantly older stuff?
                      >
                      > Cheers,
                      >
                      > turbo
                      >
                      > >From: "zem_the_mattress" <Zem_the_mattress@...>
                      > >To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
                      > >Subject: [Hybrid] Re: Hybrid's Live & DJ Dates (incl. Live UK date!)
                      > >Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 02:14:04 -0000
                      > >
                      > >DoooD!!
                      > >
                      > >They have not played here since April 05 (Opel anniversary party - and
                      > >night just didn't work for me) and I have been bugging every
                      promoter know
                      > >(and Ally, and the Hybrid myspace profile) to get them back, but no
                      luck
                      > >thus far. We are definitely holding our breath for a set up here,
                      > >especially at some of the new spots which are especially suited to the
                      > >Hybrid magic. A dj set on the 28 before I see them @ Coachella
                      would just
                      > >about make my year!
                      > >
                      > >Here's hoping
                      > >
                      > >Dave

                    • gurby kaur
                      Message 10 of 14 , Mar 29 1:44 AM
                        Hey,

                        Thanks for that nick.

                        Do you know if they are definately playing a 'live' set? It's just that i
                        read a post on nuskoolbreaks that said this particular date (13/05) they are
                        djing and NOT performing live. I also checked the rennaissance rooms
                        website and that too said they are djing on that date.

                        Turbo

                        [[[ Moderator (Nick) says: ]]] Will need to confirm this for you Turbo. It's a new night called 'Stir', a co-venture by Nano records and Breaksday (yes the same Breaksday that run the tent at Glade Festival). Whether this means that Hybrid will be playing live or DJ'ing is yet to be known, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if it was live. We'll let you know for sure in due course once we know.

                        >From: "Nick Bower" <nickbower2000@...>
                        >To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
                        >Subject: [Hybrid] Re: Hybrid's Live & DJ Dates (incl. Live UK date!)
                        >Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 08:03:18 -0000
                        >
                        >I would have thought they'll showcase some new material, being that the new
                        >album release isn't far off.
                        >
                        >Based on previous live gigs, the boys will probably play a bit of a
                        >mixture - both new and older material (e.g. live sets for the the last
                        >album showcased mainly MSF material with the odd re-worked classic
                        >like Kill City and Symphony).
                        >
                        >Cheers
                        >
                        >Nick
                        >
                        >--- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "gurby kaur" <gurby_kaur@...> wrote:
                        > >

                        > > Hey Guys,
                        > >
                        > > Does anyone know whether hybrid will be playing out new material on
                        >the 13th
                        > > may (london) date or will it be predominantly older stuff?
                        > >
                        > > Cheers,
                        > >
                        > > turbo
                        > >
                        > > >From: "zem_the_mattress" <Zem_the_mattress@...>
                        > > >To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
                        > > >Subject: [Hybrid] Re: Hybrid's Live & DJ Dates (incl. Live UK date!)
                        > > >Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 02:14:04 -0000
                        > > >
                        > > >DoooD!!
                        > > >
                        > > >They have not played here since April 05 (Opel anniversary party - and
                        > > >night just didn't work for me) and I have been bugging every
                        >promoter know
                        > > >(and Ally, and the Hybrid myspace profile) to get them back, but no
                        >luck
                        > > >thus far. We are definitely holding our breath for a set up here,
                        > > >especially at some of the new spots which are especially suited to the
                        > > >Hybrid magic. A dj set on the 28 before I see them @ Coachella
                        >would just
                        > > >about make my year!
                        > > >
                        > > >Here's hoping
                        > > >
                        > > >Dave

                      • Benjamin Hoo
                        Message 11 of 14 , Mar 29 5:29 AM
                          That's a scary e-mail Turbo... Made me look about myself. Distinctive definitely say live for the 15th May.

                          Ben
                          The Entity
                        • Hybridesque ...
                          Message 12 of 14 , Mar 29 10:08 AM
                            Confirm real soon Nick.. if it's a Live gig.. I'm sticking around for it
                            then going on holiday.. otherwise I may go on holiday sooner. Still trying
                            to plan a few things first.

                          • fedgemonkey
                            Message 13 of 14 , Mar 31 9:43 AM
                              --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "gurby kaur" <gurby_kaur@...> wrote:

                              > Hey,
                              >
                              > Thanks for that nick.
                              >
                              > Do you know if they are definately playing a 'live' set? It's just
                              that i
                              > read a post on nuskoolbreaks that said this particular date (13/05)
                              they are
                              > djing and NOT performing live. I also checked the rennaissance rooms
                              > website and that too said they are djing on that date.
                              >
                              > Turbo
                              >

                              > [[[ Moderator (Nick) says: ]]] Will need to confirm this for you
                              Turbo. It's a new night called 'Stir', a co-venture by Nano records
                              and Breaksday (yes the same Breaksday that run the tent at Glade
                              Festival). Whether this means that Hybrid will be playing live or
                              DJ'ing is yet to be known, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if it
                              was live. We'll let you know for sure in due course once we know.

                              hi,

                              yeah i saw the same post on nsb.co.uk, thing is it was biff (the guy
                              who runs the glade etc) that said it's gonna be a dj set in london. he
                              mentioned he's going over to see the live show in the states, and his
                              answer to whether hybrid might play live at the glade festival was
                              "you'll just have to wait and see"... intriguing ;)

                              dave
                            • telis telis
                              Message 14 of 14 , Apr 4, 2006
                                UNFORTUNATELY,FOR YOU,UK BOYS AND GIRLS,HYBRID AREN'T GOING TO GIVE A LIVE PERFORMANCE AT THE RENAISSANCE ROOMS.THIS WAS CONFIRMED TO ME BY MIKE HIMSELF,FRIDAY NIGHT AT ATHENS.BUT THANK GOD,FOR US,GREEK BOYS AND GIRLS,THE GUYS ARE GOING TO GIVE A LIVE PERFORMANCE IN ATHENS AT THE END OF MAY.PROBABLY AT THE ROCKWAVE FESTIVAL.CHEERS TO ALL HYBRID FUNS