So pure vinyl

  • Matt Walters
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2006
      Hey all,

      Came across this...

      Sasha vs. Hybrid & Alanis
      Over Powered + So Pure
      [hyb001]
      White Label

      http://www.vinylwarning.com.au/product_info.php?products_id=18568&instock

      Assuming it's the Hybrid mix of So Pure; in case anybody is interested!
    • chrismix50
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 28, 2006
        This is the Hybrid remix of So Pure. The Over Powered however is not a
        Hybrid track.

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Matt Walters" <matt_walters81@...>
        wrote:

        > Hey all,
        >
        > Came across this...
        >
        > Sasha vs. Hybrid & Alanis
        > Over Powered + So Pure
        > [hyb001]
        > White Label

        http://www.vinylwarning.com.au/product_info.php?products_id=18568&instock

        > Assuming it's the Hybrid mix of So Pure; in case anybody is interested!

      • Princess Nabree
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 28, 2006
          Mike and Chris were absolutely phenomenal!!!!!!

          Truly had a blast and enjoyed the night from beginning to end!!!!

          Great job guys!

          Francine Nabree
        • Mark
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 1, 2006
            just wanted to say that if it weren't for this remix, I never would
            known about Hybrid!! still my fav remix of theirs <3