Re: [HybridUK] The Hybrid Set On Radio 1

  • Vince H.
    Message 1 of 3 , May 10 12:35 AM
      Your only options are to find Napster and conduct a search for it, or get an FTP client (such as CuteFTP), and find it using an mp3 search engine (such as lycos).  A search engine I recommend is www.oth.net  Also, if you don't want to be stuck w/ having to upload anything for the mix (FTP servers are commonly ratio, meaning you can't download anything until u upload), then Napster is probably your best bet.

      Vince H.
      Message 2 of 3 , May 10 9:17 AM
        apparently the ftp server is down... i kept getting a
        username / password errors and then when i tried with
        another FTP program, it told me that the FTP site was
        not currently online. I want this mix BAD... argh FTP
        angers me!@#($!!!

        - alan.
        > I'm sorry ally, but what you have said doesn't make any sense to me
        > whatsoever. Where exactly do I find it?
        >
        > thanx
        >
        > Jitesh
      • Ally Shuttleworth
        Message 3 of 3 , May 10 3:21 PM
          I can't remember what I said :o)

          Include whatever I said in your e-mails (short-term memory)