RE: [Hybrid] LIVE and DJ dates for Hybrid

  • Harkin, Andy
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3 5:41 AM
      LIVE?!?!?!?!

      WOWOWOWOWOWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

      (not that I'm excited in any way)

      I have just got a new credit card. I think it needs some exercise....

      Here are the updated LIVE and DJ dates for Hybrid over the next few months.

      There's quite a few additions and a change of date for Tangled.

      For those who are lucky enough to be going to Coachella...enjoy! :)

      http://www.hybrid-group.com/livedjdates.asp

      Live Dates:

      29-Apr-06 Coachella Festival (www.coachella.com), Palm Springs, USA

      <snip>
    • Harkin, Andy
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3 9:10 AM
        Although I'm a little put off by the positioning on the flyer of our beloved boys. Who the wotsit are Platinum Pied Piper or The Zutons?! Why so low on the flyer?! Does that mean early set time and empty festival/event?

        Maybe I'll wait 'til they have played this gig and ready to take the Brits on - a crowd that will fully appreciate their talent and beautiful music :)

        More info about this LIVE date please? :)