LIVE and DJ dates for Hybrid

  • ally @ hybrid-group.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 3, 2006
      Here are the updated LIVE and DJ dates for Hybrid over the next few
      months.

      There's quite a few additions and a change of date for Tangled.

      For those who are lucky enough to be going to Coachella...enjoy! :)

      http://www.hybrid-group.com/livedjdates.asp

      Live Dates:

      29-Apr-06 Coachella Festival (www.coachella.com), Palm Springs,
      USA

      DJ Dates:

      04-Feb-06 Twisted Melon @ Jamm, London, United Kingdom
      10-Feb-06 Sumo @ Club Ifor Bach, Cardiff, United Kingdom
      17-Feb-06 XS Club, Iasi, Romania
      18-Feb-06 Club Motor, Constanta, Romania
      23-Feb-06 TBC (USA), TBC, USA
      24-Feb-06 TBC (USA), TBC, USA
      25-Feb-06 Space, Miami, USA
      26-Feb-06 Blue Room, Jacksonville, USA

      10-Mar-06 Slide @ The Zodiac, Oxford, United Kingdom
      17-Mar-06 The Consortium Bar & Club, Bournemout, United Kingdom
      24-Mar-06 Timbuk2, Bristol, United Kingdom
      31-Mar-06 Club Luv, Athens, Greece

      13-Apr-06 Co Co Banana, Beijing, China
      14-Apr-06 Grappes, Hong Kong, China
      14-Apr-06 Park 97, Shanghai, China
      21-Apr-06 Turnmills, London, United Kingdom
      28-Apr-06 TBC (USA), TBC, USA
      30-Apr-06 TBC (USA), TBC, USA

      27-May-06 Tangled @ The Phoenix Manchester United Kingdom
    • hoojchoon420
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 3, 2006
        Thanks for the update! One question: what does TBC USA stand for?
        Hopefully Tampa Bay C? I'm definitely in need of some live hybrid
        action, if they don't come through Tampa, I guess I'll have to hike to
        Miami or Jax. Either way, I'm stoked that they're hitting florida again.

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "ally @ hybrid-group.com" <ally@...>
        wrote:

        > Here are the updated LIVE and DJ dates for Hybrid over the next few
        > months.
        >
        > There's quite a few additions and a change of date for Tangled.
        >
        > For those who are lucky enough to be going to Coachella...enjoy! :)
        >
        > http://www.hybrid-group.com/livedjdates.asp

        <snip>
      • ally @ hybrid-group.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 3, 2006
          TBC = To Be Confirmed

          Basically, the boys will definetly be playing in the USA on that
          date...but the venue hasn't been confirmed.

          Ally

          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "hoojchoon420" <zwise@...> wrote:

          > Thanks for the update! One question: what does TBC USA stand for?
          > Hopefully Tampa Bay C? I'm definitely in need of some live hybrid
          > action, if they don't come through Tampa, I guess I'll have to hike
          > Miami or Jax. Either way, I'm stoked that they're hitting florida
          again.
        • Daniel Santillo
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 3, 2006
            I am hoping that the friday night TBC show is in orlando

            From: "hoojchoon420" <zwise@...>

          • dcraig@nmt.edu
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 3, 2006
              WOW, they're actually playing LIVE at Coachella? Do we know what kind of setup they will have? I might need to fly out there for something like that.

              - Dan

              > Here are the updated LIVE and DJ dates for Hybrid over the next few
              > months.
              >
              > For those who are lucky enough to be going to Coachella...enjoy! :)
              >
              > http://www.hybrid-group.com/livedjdates.asp

              > Live Dates:
              >
              > 29-Apr-06 Coachella Festival (www.coachella.com), Palm Springs,
              > USA
            • Brett Kennelly
              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 3, 2006
                Unfortunately I don't live in manchester, otherwise i'd have the
                opportunity to see them on my 21st birthday :P

                ally @ hybrid-group.com wrote:
                Here are the updated LIVE and DJ dates for Hybrid over the next few months.
                DJ Dates:
                27-May-06 Tangled @ The Phoenix Manchester United Kingdom
              • Thomas Touzimsky
                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 4, 2006
                  > Live Dates:

                  Hello? Germany? :-*( 'sneef'...

                  ..::// Thomas

                  [[[Moderator (Alan) says: Would that be Tom de Sneef?]]]
                • Princess Nabree
                  Message 8 of 9 , Feb 4, 2006
                    Is February 25th for Club Space in Miami confirmed? We will buy our tickets tonight..LoL

                    Daniel Santillo <tyrantanic@...> wrote:

                    I am hoping that the friday night TBC show is in orlando
                  • Lydia Lane
                    Message 9 of 9 , Feb 5, 2006
                      No Australia :(
                      Can't see me getting to a club for a looong time, nothing inspiring in
                      sydney lately. hopefully they'll be out later in the year