Re: [Hybrid] Digest Number 2079

  • Ashraf El-Sayed
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2006
      I've got this original CD and I would say "Experiment IV"

      I also have the "Views from Wide Angle" CD and I would say that it's a better CD as it has an exclusive remix of If I Survive and all the tracks on the other promo are 5 min edits.

      Can't wait to hear the full length Man On Fire remix!

      By the way-did anyone manage to get the Phuture 2000 video to run ok?
      So...you eat music for lunch, do you? Do you shift through
      10 hours of music a day...even during lectures?

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 30, 2006
        it worked fine on my computer! what a strange video...
        pity Hybrid didn't cameo in the clip like the other
        two, how cool it would of been seeing the boys in
        doctors outfits helping a woman give birth to a,
        um..carl cox egg lol..