[HybridUK] not Hybrid but...

  • Gen Kanai
    Message 1 of 9 , May 9, 2000
      Hybrid-lovers,

      I think you guys & gals might like the April MixMag magazine which has a
      Timo Mass mix CD on it- all trance, breaks and breakbeat trance...some
      unreleased Timo Maas choons too!

    • peak@att.net
      Message 2 of 9 , May 10, 2000
        that works for me... now all we need is the info!
        gotta love NYC & it's even better w/ Hybrid.

        - alan.
        > Jon,
        >
        > I'd love to go! Can you tell us where/when it will be? Maybe we can meet
        > up somewhere, you, Alan and myself.
        >
        > Gen
      • Ally Shuttleworth
        Message 3 of 9 , May 10, 2000
          Hiya - you can usually find the listings in Ministry mag (not sure if you
          get it in the US).

          Message 4 of 9 , May 10, 2000
            > Hybrid - Theme From Wide Angle (Dark Skies Rmx)

            Oh, how much do I want this!!!!

            This is my favourite Hybrid tune - I'm dying to hear other remixes.

            Ally
          • Ally Shuttleworth
            Message 5 of 9 , May 10, 2000
              I can vouch for that - I've played it quite a bit, top CD!!

              I've liked track 2 for quite a while (I'm a techno girl at heart) and had
              been trying to find it on CD.