  • Marilyn Lynch
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 5, 2006
      Hey,

      I would like to know if anyone know where I can find the Hybrid Remix with Lisa Gerrard, this was the trailer song from the movie Man On Fire. They only played the song when it was advertized on TV, when you get the movie it does not have the remix on it. I heard this song before but don't know the name of it. On the back of the movie it listed the name Hybrid with Lisa Gerrard. I think the song might be on one of their christian cd's, or do I have the wrong group?

      Help?
      Marilyn
    • Drew Ressler
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 6, 2006
        One of Hybrid's christian CD's? :P

        [[[Moderator (Alan) says: That's Drew's way of saying wrong group.]]]

        Man On Fire (Hybrid Remix Edit) is on the Man On Fire original score CD. The full remix is unreleased.

        Drew Ressler
        http://www.rukes.com/

        I would like to know if anyone know where I can find the Hybrid Remix with Lisa Gerrard, this was the trailer song from the movie Man On Fire. They only played the song when it was advertized on TV, when you get the movie it does not have the remix on it. I heard this song before but don't know the name of it. On the back of the movie it listed the name Hybrid with Lisa Gerrard. I think the song might be on one of their christian cd's, or do I have the wrong group?

        Help?
        Marilyn
      • Kiri Hatton
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 6, 2006
          Haven't heard it myself but apparently it's on the soundtrack

          http://www.soundtrack.net/soundtracks/database/?id=3709

          Not sure about the Christian cd's bit???

          From: "Marilyn Lynch" <mlynch@...>
          Hey,

          I would like to know if anyone know where I can find the Hybrid Remix with Lisa Gerrard, this was the trailer song from the movie Man On Fire. They only played the song when it was advertized on TV, when you get the movie it does not have the remix on it. I heard this song before but don't know the name of it. On the back of the movie it listed the name Hybrid with Lisa Gerrard. I think the song might be on one of their christian cd's, or do I have the wrong group?

          Help?
          Marilyn
        • Trent Saunders
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 6, 2006
            Hi.

            the remix can be found on the 'man on fire' soundtrack, it's the final song and yes, features Lisa Gerrard on vocals, a really good song too.

            Trent. : )