Vinyl for Sale

  • christophe mason-parker
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2006
      I am looking to sell all my vinyl and will be placing most of it on ebay
      over the next week or so but thought I would offer everyone on the list
      first refusal. I dont have much Hybrid stuff left but do have a number of
      records by Phil K, Andy Page, and Luke Chable which I know some of you are
      in to. If anyone is interested then let me know and I will send you a list
      of what I have left.

      cheers,
      Chris
    • Daniel Craig