RE: [Hybrid] Airless?

  • Jason Owen
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 4, 2006
      I did look at the record last night and it is a different Hybrid

      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 4, 2006
        But I love floods of info .,,,

        Did you also know there was another group called 3 Wise Monkeys ...

        Ended up buying a release of there's also ... only to be disappointed that
        it wasnt our boys ..

        RICK

        GLITCH

        >[[[Moderator (Alan) says:� And that's all we have to say about that!� Um,
        >yeah, I watched 'Forrest Gump' again recently.� Thanks for the flood of
        >info, all!]]]

      • zem_the_mattress
        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 5, 2006
          Lol!

          Thanks for response flood - I had indeed considered that this might be from the fakey hybrid, but the '05 release date (on the CD) threw me off. I am certain that the label who put out this comp was packaging it using the Hybrid name (as well as Junkie XL, Mauro Piccoto) as a main selling point.

          ENTHUSE FOR HYBRID!

          Dave