RE: [Hybrid] Airless?

  • Jason Owen
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 4, 2006
      I did look at the record last night and it is a different Hybrid

      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 4, 2006
        Here's a couple of other works by the same boys ..

        http://www.gemm.com/ddc/search.pl?&a_refno=GML738437788

        http://www.gemm.com/ddc/search.pl?&a_refno=GML728550625

        http://www.gemm.com/ddc/search.pl?&a_refno=GML725288300

        http://www.gemm.com/ddc/search.pl?&a_refno=GML725288301

        http://www.gemm.com/ddc/search.pl?&a_refno=GML650630097

        http://www.gemm.com/ddc/search.pl?&a_refno=GML713742452

        http://www.gemm.com/ddc/search.pl?&a_refno=GML618291103

        http://www.gemm.com/ddc/search.pl?&a_refno=GML790824600

        Hope some of these help ...

        Rick

        GLITCH

        >From: "RICHARD LUND" <_schwa_@...>
        >To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [Hybrid] RE: Airless?
        >Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 23:10:14 -0500
        >
        >Actually this isnt our Hybrid boys ....
        >
        >Another group back in the day also called Hybrid ...
        >
        >Correct me if Im wrong here ...
        >
        >They also released a CD called Integration ....
        >
        >Trust me Iwent & got this , only to find out it wasnt really Hybrid ...
        >
        >Hope everyone had a great New Years .... I know I did ...
        >
        >RICK
        >GLITCH
        >

        >From: "zem_the_mattress" <Zem_the_mattress@...>
        >
        >Hey all,
        >
        >Was browsing at my local media store and came across "Perfect Remixes
        >vol.3".� Turned out to be a compilation of Tiesto remixes, including a
        >Hybrid track called Airless.� Dropped the $18 on the CD because I figured
        >that even Tiesto cannot mess up a Hybrid track - and, I have to admit that
        >"Battleship Grey" was a decent song too.� The full title is: Airless (DJ
        >Tiesto's Magical Remake).� Frankly, I couldn't find the Hybrid in the
        >track.� There is a tiny orchestral string bit in the background, but
        >certainly no bass or effects that I would recognize as the boys'.� Anyone
        >heard the original version? Or where/why it came from?
        >

        >Thanks
        >
        >Dave
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

      • RICHARD LUND
        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 4, 2006
          But I love floods of info .,,,

          Did you also know there was another group called 3 Wise Monkeys ...

          Ended up buying a release of there's also ... only to be disappointed that
          it wasnt our boys ..

          RICK

          GLITCH

          >[[[Moderator (Alan) says:� And that's all we have to say about that!� Um,
          >yeah, I watched 'Forrest Gump' again recently.� Thanks for the flood of
          >info, all!]]]

        • zem_the_mattress
          Message 4 of 12 , Jan 5, 2006
            Lol!

            Thanks for response flood - I had indeed considered that this might be from the fakey hybrid, but the '05 release date (on the CD) threw me off. I am certain that the label who put out this comp was packaging it using the Hybrid name (as well as Junkie XL, Mauro Piccoto) as a main selling point.

            ENTHUSE FOR HYBRID!

            Dave