Re: Hybrid Videos

  • chrismix50
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 3, 2006
      It would be great if you could upload them. I've lost my copies in a hard drive reformat, and have not seen the Kid 2000 one yet.

      I had a nice 82MB rip of If I Survive in great quality... I'll look though a bunch of random CDs that are all over my room to see if I backed it up. Pretty sure I did....but I back up a lot of other junk to make it a challenge to find anything.

      -Chris

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Ashraf El-Sayed <gouki@o...> wrote:
      I have the If I Survive video from a VCD I bought years ago (low quality) ~45mb; a high quality avi ~21mb apparently ripped from a DVD courtesy of someone from this list, and the Kid 2000 video ripped from my Kevin and Perry DVD.

      I also have the Phuture 2000 video ripped from my single, but for some reason it skips LOADS and has no sound (Unless I play it from the CD). Might be my codecs, but I can't be bothered downloading quick
      time stuff anyway; XviD is fine for me.

      If anyone wants to host them let me know or I could megaupload it.
    • Mark
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 5, 2006
        yeah that would be awesome if you guys could upload some of that
        stuff! :D :D :D