Re: Nu DJ R-Fresh Mix for your enjoyment / Sasha / Prince Quick Mix

  • R-Freshhhhhhh hh h .. .. . ..
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2006
      Thanks Dave : )
      Yeah, the Petter just didn't sound the same to me without "What Are Out To Me" over the top & the Involver album is certainly a classic comp in my book I was VERY disapointed in "Fundacion" though , never thought I'd see that day from a Sasha mix : (
      I've got a new mix commin' up with with the "Over The Edge" track from Prince Quick Mix that I can't seem to get enough of. Check it out if you haven't got wind of it yet the track is wicked!!!