Re: [HybridUK] Hybrid on Radio1- tracklistings?

  • Gen Kanai
    Message 1 of 9 , May 9 9:09 PM
      Jon,

      I'd love to go! Can you tell us where/when it will be? Maybe we can meet
      up somewhere, you, Alan and myself.

      Gen

      At 11:05 PM 5/9/00 -0400, you wrote:

      >By the way, is anyone planning to go to Hybrid's appearance here in NYC in
      >June on Randall's Island?
      >
      >Regards,
      >
      >Jonathan
    • Gen Kanai
      Message 2 of 9 , May 9 9:35 PM
        Hybrid-lovers,

        I think you guys & gals might like the April MixMag magazine which has a
        Timo Mass mix CD on it- all trance, breaks and breakbeat trance...some
        unreleased Timo Maas choons too!

      • peak@att.net
        Message 3 of 9 , May 10 9:26 AM
          that works for me... now all we need is the info!
          gotta love NYC & it's even better w/ Hybrid.

          - alan.
          > Jon,
          >
          > I'd love to go! Can you tell us where/when it will be? Maybe we can meet
          > up somewhere, you, Alan and myself.
          >
          > Gen
        • Ally Shuttleworth
          Message 4 of 9 , May 10 3:15 PM
            Hiya - you can usually find the listings in Ministry mag (not sure if you
            get it in the US).

            Message 5 of 9 , May 10 3:16 PM
              > Hybrid - Theme From Wide Angle (Dark Skies Rmx)

              Oh, how much do I want this!!!!

              This is my favourite Hybrid tune - I'm dying to hear other remixes.

              Ally
            • Ally Shuttleworth
              Message 6 of 9 , May 10 3:20 PM
                I can vouch for that - I've played it quite a bit, top CD!!

                I've liked track 2 for quite a while (I'm a techno girl at heart) and had
                been trying to find it on CD.