Re: Updated Hybrid DJ Dates - 2006

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 31, 2005
      damn I felt like I just got told off by me mum or summat! lol! I'll prolly still go on my own but I was just saying I don't really want to as I don't wanna be in Brixton on my own at night!!

      I'll still go for sure! :P

      [[[Moderator (Alan) says: Mark, go tidy your room!;-) ]]]
    • Kiri Hatton
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 1, 2006
        Yes indeed, it's the 1st :)

        By the way...Happy New Years everyone, hope you all had a good time!

        Kiri

        From: "richard672536" <zumo_juice@...>

        wait? your birthday is on the 1st of feb too? arrr no fair i thought i was unique ( well ish!)
      • noa_chan88
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 3, 2006
          Yes, everyone I happy new year. (i know its late) =)